Ductless HVAC Repair, Ductless HVAC Installation & Ductless HVAC ServiceTinley Park, IL, Homer Glen, IL, Oak Lawn, IL, New Lenox, IL, Orland Park, IL, Mokena, IL
Call on Comfort Zone Service for modern, effective, and industry-leading solutions to indoor temperature control for residential or commercial application in Southwest Suburbs of Chicago. We put over thirty years of experience to work for you, simplifying the toughest challenges with Carrier ductless technology. Take advantage of free estimates on new equipment installation, and quick turnaround on all projects, including system replacement, seasonal maintenance, and repair. As a small, family-owned company, your business is important to us, and we customize our services to meet your specific goals and requirements. Know that Comfort Zone Service is here to assist you with flexible scheduling during regular business hours, and emergency service 24/7 throughout Orland Park, IL, Tinley Park, IL, New Lenox, IL, Oak Lawn, IL, Homer Glen, IL, Mokena, IL, Orland Hills, IL.
Reliable Ductless Heating & Cooling Services
Comfort Zone Service specializes in Carrier ductless models, satisfying any challenge with a wide range of sizes, styles, and innovative features, such as WiFi accessibility, sleep mode settings, wireless remote, and timed start/stop. Variable-speed inverter compressor and up to seven fan speeds adds up to exceptional efficiency that minimizes energy costs, maintains optimum comfort, and keeps indoor sound levels as low as twenty-six decibels. Extensive line lengths equals wonderful versatility in location, and with a multi-zone option, you can install up to nine multiple style indoor units, supported by just one outdoor, variable-speed compressor unit.
Call Comfort Zone Service for all your ductless HVAC installation & service needs!
The advantage of a state-of-the-art inverter compressor is that it only draws enough power to achieve desired temperature settings. While a standard rotary or scroll compressor runs at full capacity, the inverter compressor is able to operate at speeds between forty and one hundred percent capacity, taking advantage of the most efficient speed to reduce room temperature and maintain perfect comfort.
Some of the numerous benefits of an inverter style split system include:
- While a standard compressor turns on and off repeatedly throughout the day, an inverter compressor will cycle on, reach a desired temperature, and then idle at that setting until needed further.
- Avoiding the constant on and off at maximum RPM reduces wear and tear on components, reducing malfunctions and extending lifespan.
- Different rotation speeds conserve energy and operate more quietly.
- When drastic temperature change is required, the inverter compressor operates at much higher RPM speed than a standard compressor, shortening run time and minimizing energy costs.
- Studies have shown that inverter style ductless systems trim energy use by as much 70%, when compared to a standard compressor.
- Inverter compressors provide more precise control and more consistent temperatures for superior overall comfort.