Furnace Inspections | HVAC Service for Orland Park & Surrounding Suburbs
Furnace Inspections in Chicago’s Southwest Suburbs
Do you have your furnace inspected yearly, between the warm seasons and the cold seasons, to make sure it’s running properly when the weather gets intense again? If not, then you’re not just giving up efficiency and risking the longevity of your system; you might be gambling with your health, especially if you have a combustion-based furnace using gas or oil. That’s just part of why it’s critical to entrust furnace inspection to a team you can count on, like the professionals at Comfort Zone Service.
To schedule a furnace inspection for this year, or to ask about long-term maintenance plans, reach out to Comfort Zone Service today at (708) 403-3434 or by filling out our contact form.
Furnace Inspection Near Orland Park and Mokena
If you’ve never had a furnace inspection before, you may not even know what we’re talking about. Also referred to as furnace maintenance or a furnace tune-up, an inspection involves having an HVAC professional come out to your house, usually once a year, to inspect the ins and outs of your furnace and make sure everything is in good working order.
They may perform manufacturer-recommended maintenance tasks, check your ductwork, check your fuel lines, as well as inspecting every individual moving part or component that might wear down, loosen, etc. The goal is to leave your furnace running as close to its original brand-new state when they leave as possible, to save you money and risk in the future.
Schedule your furnace inspection in the Orland Park area today by contacting us online or by dialing (708) 403-3434.
Benefits of Furnace Inspections
Wondering what exactly you stand to gain from furnace inspections? There’s a long list of reasons to invest in annual check-ups, including:
- Make sure your furnace lasts. Without maintenance, it’s much less likely your furnace reaches its maximum lifespan.
- Minimize the risk of breakdowns. Regular inspections will spot problems before they leave you without heat in a blizzard and force you to make that emergency repairs call.
- Resolve problems inexpensively. Fixing small maintenance issues costs far less than replacing a component that broke because of that small maintenance issue going unaddressed.
- Maintain energy efficiency. A well-tuned furnace will do more with less, improving efficiency and home comfort.
- Keep air quality clean. A dirty, poorly maintained furnace will put more compounds into your air supply and will filter existing ones poorly.
- Avoid dangerous failures. Combustion-based systems can prove dangerous if something goes too wrong, so inspections are even more important.
Don’t waste money or risk your health with a poorly maintained furnace; hire the team at Comfort Zone Service to inspect your furnace by dialing (708) 403-3434 or contacting us online.
What’s Included in a Furnace Inspection?
A standard furnace inspection may involve certain steps unique to your furnace or manufacturer’s standards, but most will include these steps:
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean burners and the flame sensor
- Test your CO detector and inspect the heat exchanger
- Lubricate fans and other moving components
- Inspect electrical wiring, controls, and components
- Test and calibrate your thermostat
- Check ductwork for obstructions, poor design, etc.
Your inspection may include other steps, based on your particular furnace and its needs.
Schedule your furnace inspection today! Dial (708) 403-3434 or contact us online to get a member of the Comfort Zone Service team to take a look at your furnace soon.
Why Choose Comfort Zone Service?
You want your furnace in good hands with your annual inspections, as poor maintenance isn’t much different from no maintenance at all. So why choose Comfort Zone Service? Consider these strengths of our company:
- Proudly serving the southwest suburbs of Chicago since 1988!
- Free estimates
- 1-trip guarantee
- Clean home guarantee
- Fixed right guarantee
- A+ BBB rating
- Trusted & family-owned
Don’t leave your furnace inspection to amateurs or people who don’t care about getting the job right.
Call Comfort Zone Service today at (708) 403-3434 and get your furnace inspected properly.
a new indoor comfort
system or repair? Don’t spend another uncomfortable minute…
What To Expect
Discover the Difference
Don’t take our word for it
See What Your Neighbors Are Saying
See What Your Neighbors
Absolutely fantastic. They are very nice very fair priced and very helpful. Professional prompt courteous service. I am more than satisfied with everything. Would like to recommendedMarcie F.
I’ve been using Comfort Zone for years. They do great work at a fair price and have been extremely responsive for both routine maintenance and emergency service. I highly recommend themPatrick O.
Comfort Zone installed a new furnace in my townhouse, This company provided me with options and was very professional. They explained things to me and never pressured me for additional services. I would highly recommend them! They were courteous, on time, and did an excellent job. They are a “favorite” in my p...Susan K.
Very quick response time! I noticed the failure of my hot water heater at 7 pm one evening and had a new hot water heater installed and ready to go by 11 am the next morning. Great communication, clear recommendations, and took the time to explain details about the equipment that was ultimately installed.Ryan H.
We have worked with Comfort Zone for about 4 years and are completely satisfied with the quality of service they provide. They recommended and installed a new AC unit, and provide us an annual furnace and AC cleaning and inspection service. We highly recommend this company for residential heating and cooling needs.Linda A.