Comfort Zone Service offers a Planned Service Agreement to our residential and commercial customers across Southwest Suburbs of Chicago. Through industry recommended procedures, our licensed technicians prepare your essential heating and cooling equipment for the workload of extreme weather conditions. We offer convenient and timely appointment times, and programs that are tailored to suit your specific requirements. With over thirty years of experience, we’ve targeted our seasonal upkeep to address common problems and protect against the wear and tear that leads to higher running costs, sudden malfunctions, and premature system failure. Our proactive service tasks are designed to ensure your comfort, safety, and cost-savings. We further serve your needs with preferential Emergency Service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, throughout Orland Park, IL, Tinley Park, IL, New Lenox, IL, Oak Lawn, IL, Homer Glen, IL, Mokena, IL, Orland Hills, IL.
Stay Comfortable with Regular Maintenance
Take advantage of a Planned Service Agreement from Comfort Zone Service that includes seasonal checks of equipment and routine filter changes. Meticulous troubleshooting addresses minor issues that quickly turn into major problems, even doubling operating costs. Eighty percent of compressor failures that we are called to repair could have easily been prevented through seasonal inspection. Something as common as dust or dirt collecting on the evaporator, condenser, and blower increases HVAC costs by fifty percent or more. A mere one hundredth of an inch of dirt on an evaporator coil will diminish efficiency by up to five percent. If these flaws are overlooked, more extensive damage is often caused, leading to far greater expense.
A Service Agreement from Comfort Zone Service pays for itself. Depending on the condition of your HVAC equipment, we can save up to thirty percent a month on your utility bill, help you avoid costly repairs, and significantly extend the life of your equipment. Your heating and cooling system is going to cost less to own, operate safely, and keep you more comfortable. When you trust the maintenance of your essential heating and cooling systems to Comfort Zone Service, we take every extra step to ensure maximum rewards, and stand behind our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Comfort Zone Service is your trusted choice across Orland Park, IL, Tinley Park, IL, New Lenox, IL, Oak Lawn, IL, Homer Glen, IL, Mokena, IL, Orland Hills, IL.
Included in routine maintenance, Comfort Zone Service performs a long list of crucial tasks, including:
- Change cotton pleated filters quarterly
- Verify belts are in good condition and have proper tension
- Check condition of coils and clean annually
- Confirm correct voltage/amps of compressors
- Verify proper voltage/amps of condenser fans
- Inspect performance of contactors and starters
- Perform self-test operation of controls
- Inspect condition of drain and drain lines
- Verify operation of economizers
- Check and tighten electrical connections
- Test proper working order of evaporator fan motor
- Inspect condition of heat exchanger
- Confirm proper operation of control systems of humidifiers/dehumidifiers
- Visual check for leakage of air, gas, refrigerant, or water
- Check functionality of all switches and safeties
- Lubricate motor bearing as needed
- Resolve any issues with operating noise
- Verify the RTU has proper change in temperature across the coils
- Check for proper refrigerant charge as per manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Check and confirm superheat
- Verify functionality of thermostats