Mokena might be the center of suburban bliss, but its climate isn’t quite as pleasant as its views. Your HVAC equipment needs to be robust to fight Mother Nature’s woes. That’s where Comfort Zone Service comes in. We keep Mokena locals comfy through our comprehensive heating and cooling services. We cover every part of your equipment’s service life, from installations and tune-ups to inspections and annual services. We’ve been in the business for more than three decades, so we know our way around a furnace. That expertise contributes to a long and trouble-free HVAC experience. With us, your equipment will do what it’s designed to do for as long as it’s designed to do it. Call us to discuss your options at 708-403-3434.
Furnaces are a popular choice in Mokena. They can cut through the icy winters without occupying any floor space. They’re sturdy, offering a life expectancy of up to 30 years, but they’ll only reward you if you make the right choices. Comfort Zone Service will help you to choose the perfect furnace for your home. We’ll handle your annual service and tune-ups, which will lengthen your service life and improve your operating costs.
Ductless Air Conditioners
Your ductless air conditioner will take the edges off those hot Mokena summers. We’ll help you to choose the zones and specs that suit your home size, filtration needs, and noise preferences. Installation is only the first step in your journey, though, so rely on us for your seasonal maintenance and annual servicing. If you choose a mini-split system, your tune-up schedule is even more stringent, but our 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures you an easy service life.
Indoor Air Quality Services
Your home is supposed to be the one place in the world that keeps you safe, but it can’t achieve much if your indoor air is riddled with carcinogens, mold, and allergens. Comfort Zone Service will inspect your interior climate and discuss your options for improving it. We supply a huge array of solutions to purify your air, including:
- Whole-home air purifiers: These are built into your HVAC system, relying on your ductwork to improve your indoor climate.
- Whole-home air filtration systems: Your central heating system can actively cleanse your air with the addition of a filtration mechanism.
- UV light air treatment systems: This equipment destroys pollutants like dust and microorganisms.
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers: The right humidity level eliminates mold and reduces the allergen content in your air. It can also improve asthma and rhinitis symptoms.
Our Service Guarantees
Comfort Zone Service has been in the comfort business since 1988. That’s given us decades of experience in the HVAC industry. We offer three key guarantees:
- The One Trip Guarantee: A promise that we’ll arrive on schedule and solve your problem promptly.
- The Price Quote Guarantee: We’ll charge you what we quote you. It’s that simple.
- The Fixed Right Guarantee: We’ll do the job properly the first time.
- The Clean Home Guarantee: Because you shouldn’t have to clean up after your contractors.
We’re available until 7 p.m., so we make quick work of emergencies. We have an A+ BBB rating, earned by putting you first. If you’re ready to experience home comfort at its finest, give us a call at 708-403-3434.
How to Find Us
Comfort Zone Service serves the southwest suburbs, including Oak Lawn and New Lenox. Our commercial services stretch between Park Ridge, Hammond, and Naperville. If you need to visit us, you’ll find our offices at 9910 W. 190th St., Suite K in Mokena. Head west on 191st Street, then take a right on 190th Street. Our office is open on weekdays between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., so request a free estimate at 708-403-3434.